"The truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped" - Ed Snowden, June 2013

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Steve Wozniak on Edward Snowden - "I think he's a hero. He's a hero to my beliefs about how the Constitution should work". ARE YOU LISTENING OBAMA?



Oh, yeah, I forgot.  Obama IS listening.

Not to us.


Not to the Founders.

No, he's listening.  He's listening to your intimate, private, constitutionally protected calls.  

Shame.

“I think he’s a hero,” said the 62-year-old Wozniak, who co-founded Apple Computer with Steve Jobs and invented the Apple I and Apple II personal computers that launched a technological revolution. “He’s a hero to my beliefs about how the Constitution should work. I don’t think the NSA has done one thing valuable for us, in this whole ‘Prism’ regard, that couldn’t have been done by following the Constitution and doing it the old way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment